PNWFS - PowerNET WWW Server
PowerNET WWW Server is a fully function HTTPD daemon for Windows File Servers and Workstations. Designed to work on all supported Windows operating systems including Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.
PNWWW will serve a high rate of static pages and dynamic html (DHTML) with cgi-bin, ISAPI and PHP support. PNWWW also has built-in support for SSL, IP restrictions (banning), alias support and full logging capabilites.
- SSL support v2/v3, TLS1
- Customizable Error pages.
- Standard logging that is compatible with many analyzing software
- Built-in CGI support.
- Built-in ISAPI support.
- Built-in PHP support (PHP5).
- Max connections control.
- User definable ports.
- System administration of banned IP addresses.
- Root aliasing
- Multihoming support / Domain Aliasing